CBF 1000-2000 cyclefreeze
Perfect crusting for efficient portioning.
- Ideal crust freezing for highest quality, yield and longest shelf life
- Energy-efficient compressor system
- Space-saving, compact design
- Freezing without additional manpower
Mode of operation
- The CBF cyclefreeze ensures quick and precise surface freezing of meat pieces within approx. 6-20 minutes, depending on the size and entry temperature of the meat pieces.
- The CBF blast freezer operates in cycles.
- Through an infeed flap the operator slides-in the meat pieces in a basket and pulls back the drawer. Then the transport chain indexes by one cycle to the next basket.
- The operator continuously repeats this process. The control unit times the baskets, so that after the set time (e.g. 8 min) has elapsed, the tempered products are ejected.
- The meat pieces are placed side-by-side into the baskets and pass through the freezer cabinet in approximately 6 to 20 minutes depending on the chosen setting.
- The meat is removed just before portioning. This results in a very thin crust of 2 to 3 mm (5 to 10 %) instead of 5 to 10 mm, which clearly increases product quality.
- One operator can load the freezer and operate the portioning machine at the same time.
Higher meat quality
- Optimised processing steps
- excellent portioning quality due to thin crust
- thin crust for high-quality meat
- very low crust thickness as the meat is sliced just seconds after crust freezing
- Optimised for cutting and forming
- minimum drip loss
- stop control with retention of temperature in the event of short line stops (foil change, label change, etc.)
- no loading and unloading needed during line stop, temperature is maintained
- longer minimum shelf life possible due to dry surface freezing
Advantages & savings
- low cooling energy cost
- savings in labour
- increase of meat quality
- perfect cutting
- ideal forming
- space saving
- Sophisticated, efficient and compact
- savings in labour – simultaneous operation of CBF and portioning machine by one person
- low energy consumption, cost-efficient tempering
- small space requirement due to Paternoster transport system (comparable shock freezer tunnels are between 6 and 10 m long)
- excellent insulation
- energy-saving – filling and discharge flaps are closed most of the time
- thin tempering crust saves a lot of energy
- conventional refrigeration reduces production cost to approx. 0.4 cents per kilogram of meat (approx. 5 to 10 cents per kilogram of meat with CO² or N²)