GMS 520 singlecut
Evolution of a success model for optimised meat portioning.
- Highest portioning quality
- Highest flexibility: With bones / without bones / diced / strips
- Highest yield through ideal forming
- Highest precision
- Individual slice placement / shingling for lowest manpower requirements in downstream processes
Mode of operation
- One or multiple pieces of meat are filled into a cavity of the mold revolver.
- The revolver turns to the portioning position and the appropriate piston drives into the mould cavity.
- The meat is perfectly formed and pressed in a longitudinal direction.
- The GMS can run in waste less mode or if required with a minimum trim.
- Piston and stop plate define the thickness and the fixed weight of all slices individually.
- The GMS cuts continuously without permanent start-stop operations. (just few individual movements)
- Immediately after the last cut the revolver turns to the next piece of meat and the process repeats.
- New features
- Simple and intuitive operating concept
- New control technology with high-precision timing enabling an increase in performance, more precise placement, smoother running
- Up to 4 cuts per second and short changeover times result in higher performance.
- Different slice weight and placement options possible in the same piece of meat
- Output of the different portions to different downstream processes if required
- The GMS 500 portions almost:
- Jall types of red meat
- in almost every consistency
- to every portion
- always weight and yield optimized
- with low labour costs
Advantages & savings
- Highest product quality in slicing, forming and portioning
- Flexible use for red meat with and without bones, also for turkey and chicken
- Increase in yield through waste less portioning
- Give-away savings through high weight accuracy and perfect slicing
- Automation-compatible through shingling and individual slice placement
- Lower operating effort and shortest for product change over
- Intuitive operating concept for operators, production managers and cleaning personnel
- Supporting software user guidance for operation and calibration