Production line FPS 500 multitray
Any meat product, at any weight in any tray.
- Packaging of meat products in trays with fixed-weight
- Minimum give-away
- Minimum personnel
- High degree of automation
- High level of flexibility
Mode of operation
- The FPS 500 multitray for manually and/or automatically tray filling with catch-weight or fixed-weight portions.
- The portioned slices are transferred from the GMS 500 to the meat conveyor of the MIS 3000-4000.
- From there, the product can be fed manually or automatically with the AIF 500 into trays.
- The filled trays run into the GMI 500, are seperated by an acceleration conveyor and weighed on a dynamic scale.
- Light or heavy portions are pushed onto separate buffer belts and conveyed to the reworking station.
- Portions with correct weight run directly into the packaging machine.
- In the reworking station, individual slices of the rejected portions are exchanged in order to achieve target weight.
The FPS 500 multitray consists of perfectly matching components:
MIS 3000-4000 multitray
Ergonomically designed, manual inlay area with 3 or 4 meters length consisting of
• Tray dispenser TDS 300 multitray
• Meat conveyor
• Tray conveyor
• Optional: Centering unit
AIF 500 directload
Automatic tray filling with a knife edge conveyor
• Can be combined with MIS
3000-4000 as a standalone unit
(without GMI 500 for
catch-weight portions only)
• Both manual and automatic tray
filling possible (depending on
GMI 500 multitray
Weighing and sorting unit for fixed-weight portions consisting of:
• dynamic scale
• sorting with pushers
• buffer belts for under- and
• tendency control with feedback
for portioning machine
Advantages & savings
- 100 % fixed-weight packs
- controlled, minimum give-away
- excellent product hygiene
- flexible usage for various products
- modular design, individually upgradable
- easy to use