Production line AIR 520 flexload
Top line performance with minimum personnel.
- Fully automated loading of meat into trays
- Top line performance
- Minimum personnel
- Minimum give-away
- Highest degree of automation
Mode of operation
- The AIR 520 flexload fills trays automatically with fixed-weight or catchweight boneless fresh meat portions.
- The portioned slices are transferred from the GMS 500 to the meat conveyor of the AIR 520 flexload.
- From there, they are automatically fed with a jump belt.
- The filled trays run into the GMI 500, are seperated by an acceleration conveyor and weighed on a dynamic scale.
- Light or heavy portions are pushed onto separate buffer belts and conveyed to the reworking station.
- Portions with correct weight run directly into the packaging machine.
- At the rework station, individual slices of the rejected portions are exchanged in order to achieve the target weight.
- GMS 500 singlecut Volumetric portioning system for cutting fixed-weight and yield optimised portions.
- waste-free portioning of meat pieces
- thin quality trim cuts if required
- shingled portions
- clean and clear cutting surface
- AIR 520 flexload Auto tray filling using a jump belt
- integrated TDS 300 tray dispenser
- high reliability
- precise alignment of tray
- multi-layer stacking possible
- GMI 500 multitray Weighing and sorting unit for fixed weight portions consisting of:
- dynamic scale
- sorting by pushers
- buffer belts for under- and overweight portions
- tendency control with feedback for portioning machine
Advantages & savings
- 100 % fixed-weight packs
- controlled, minimum give-away
- highest productivity
- excellent product hygiene
- easy to use
- flexible usage for various products